25 September 2006

Two-dog Blog

My sister-in-law (the spy) hurt her back last week and has been laid up on her couch pumped full of percocet and other fun recreational drugs. She sent me a picture of her dog, informing me that Fenway wanted to be in my blog.

Because Denen is a) hurt and b) getting married soon and therefor stressed beyond reason and c) probably able to kill me fifty-seven ways with nothing but a twist-tie and some peanut shells (and also because I love Fenway to pieces), I have decided to agree to her request.

Fenway Pujols Buddha [Elizabeth]





Now. Okay. So you're thinking This is going to be one of those blogs about dogs.

And, well, you're right. I guarantee you that all of the various dogs in my life will, at some point, be either mentioned or pictured here. Probably both. And there are a lot of them.

You should take a moment now and decide whether or not you can deal with that.

I'll wait.

Meanwhile, I would like to offer the following as assurance that I will not always be blogging about dogs:

I have just purchased No One Cares What You Had for Lunch by Margaret Mason. I now have 100 ideas for my blog!

(Today, by the way, was a #9 meal at Taco Bell. I highly recommend it.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what's the #9 at Taco Bell? And Boomer wants to be in your blog as well. He will not, however, pretend to be a lobster...

van nasty said...

um, im not going to lie about it, i totally stole your picture of fenway for my blog. and, i think we should submit it to cuteoverload (my guilty pleasure).